FBLA Cords and Stoles
Graduates who would like to purchase a Cord and/or Stole may do so and either pick it up or have
it shipped to their
homes. Payment will only be accepted in the forms of cash and check, no online payments. Prices
- Cord (if picked up): $17
- Stole (if picked up): $23
- Cord and/or Stole (shipped): add $4 to the total cost
Returning DLC Resources
Students can drop off their resources at any of
specified pickup locations/times on Saturday, June 6th. When doing so, please do the
- Wear a face mask/covering. If not, please remain in your vehicle at all times.
- Main proper social distancing measures.
- For those whose competition is finished, they must first return their resources before their
trophy can be given
- Students and parents may only dropoff/pickup their own resources, cords, and stoles
- Sign for everything that one is picking up
Pickup Locations and Times
On Saturday June 6th, Mr. Akinrefon/Watson will be 3 locations in Brandon and Tampa to
give and collect resources and Cords/Stoles.
- Brandon Location: Starbucks parking lot in Regency Mall (just east of the
intersection of SR
and I-75) (2350 W. Brandon Blvd.)
Brandon Time: 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM
- West Tampa Location: Starbucks parking lot at Hillsborough and Memorial Avenues
part of intersection at 8602 W. Hillsborough Ave.).
West Tampa Time: 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM.
- New Tampa Location: Starbucks parking lot in New Tampa Commons, just north of I-75
B Downs intersection. (17525 Preserve Walk Lane by the Stone Cold Creamery and Tijuana
New Tampa Time: 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM