2024 District 9 Leadership Conference Performance Day
The 2024 District 9 Leadership Conference is the first level of competition in Middleton FBLA. It provides as an entryway to the states level of competition. The Performance day is when competitors will perform their presentations in front of judges who will determine whether they advance to states level.
The 2024 District 9 Leadership Conference Performance Day will take place at Brandon High School, in Brandon, FL on January 17th, 2024.
DLC Performance Day Qualifications
- Must Be part of a performance/presentation or hybrid event
Below is the cost breakdown for the DLC
- All DLC costs were included with membership registration.
Below are the deadlines for DLC
- 11/9/23 – DLC Forms handed out
- 12/5/23 – Testing Day
- 12/9/23 – DLC forms due
- 1/12/24 – Submissions Due
- 1/13/24 – Pre-DLC
- 1/17/24 – DLC Performance Day
- 1/24/24 – Awards Ceremony
2024 Performance Day Tips
- You must wear professional attire
- Lunch will be provided
Below is a list of forms you must fill out to attend the 2024 DLC Performance Day (All forms must be submitted at one time)
- Form 1: Medical Release
- Form 2: Application for participation
- Form 3: Teacher notification of school sponsored activities
Printed forms are available at the upcoming general meetings. If you are unable to come you can go to Mr. Akinrefon RM314 to pick up your forms!
See you all at the 2024 District 9 Leadership Conference!